Featured Post

LashedWeights - Fortress Mode Let's Play

Episode 1: Really, Nick?  Whelp, I got some dwarves, ready to go. Sara, Eric, Wendy, Ryan, Sam, Nellie, and Nick. We brought plenty of an...

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

LashedWeights Episode 3: Useless Migrants, and a Shortage!

Episode 3: Useless Migrants, and a Shortage!

Hey guys,
Here's the LashedWeights summer report. We got our first migrant wave, but it consisted of three dwarves and a child. Really sad. Also, one is a fish cleaner. I don't have a fisherman or fish to clean. Dear Mountainhomes, I do not, under any circumstance, want a fish cleaner migrant. In all seriousness, though, I just made that guy a farmer. 

The Great Food Shortage of '50

We got a little to focused on the cavern, and ran out of food, because my farmers had several unnecessary labors slowing them down. I had the 20 pieces of meat I brought originally for emergencies, and made that last until my farm was decent. To avoid this in the future, I upgraded the farm to include those turkeys we brought. They will start laying eggs pretty soon.
PS: Nick and Nellie are the lazy farmers to blame.

Unholy Soot

So in these evil biomes, sometimes clouds of dust that can turn dwarves into zombies, or have worse effects, can form and float around. Until recently, they stayed pretty far away, but we had some close calls. I will probably start setting up drawbridges, or something else to keep things out. 
The soot is that red stuff.

Jewelry

In the cavern, there are so many gems, that we can get pretty rich by just selling these to merchants. I need to send Eric and Sara down there more often. 
That's it for summer guys,
RattyB

Comment Questions or Suggestions, and Sign up for email notifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment